Owner | Head Coach
Boris Sapone is the Owner/Head Coach at CrossFit Veni Vidi Vici. Originally from Rome, Italy, he now calls Las Vegas home with his wife, Christina and daughterS, Valentina & Luciana.
Boris has always had a passion for helping people. Driven by that enjoyment for fitness he discovered while in high school competing in football, wrestling, soccer and track. Boris has been a personal trainer since 2007. He also holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Health Science in Kinesiology from UNLV.
From humble beginnings, he began teaching group sessions for the City of Henderson’s Parks & Recreation Centers in 2009. Offering a Henderson weight loss challenge class, adult and kids boot camps, strength and endurance and core. He has also established a fitness program for kids with special needs, designed strength and conditioning programs for a local dance studio and hosted fitness and team-building workouts with businesses throughout the Las Vegas valley. Known for his ability to maximize results safely and effectively, he has also trained Miss Nevada’s 2012 “Outstanding Teen” and Miss Nevada 2012, as well as local law enforcement for their qualifying fitness testing. Aside from CrossFit Veni Vidi Vici, he is also the Strength & Conditioning Coach with the Cirque Du Soleil.
- Bachelor in Science (Kinesiology)
- CrossFit Football
- CrossFit Gymnastics
- CrossFit Kettlebell
- CrossFit Kids
- CrossFit Powerlifting
- USAW – L1SP
- USAW – L2ASP
- NASM – National Association of Sports Medicine
- ISSA – International Sport and Science Association
- ACE – American Council on Exercise
- PES – Performance Enhancement Specialist
- WFS – Woman Fitness Specialist
- MCS – MMA Conditioning Specialist
- NCSF – National Council on Strength and Fitness Certification
- Expert Rating Nutrition Certification
- CPR Certification
- Association of Pre Medical Health Professionals Member
- YES – Youth Exercise Specialist